



When Madelynn was born I was one of those moms that did everything the book said and did not break any rules to the point people thought I was a bit crazy, when Kaylee came along I still followed the rules just maybe not as strict and did things about 2 months sooner than the book said. Well with Jacob - the 3rd - I guess I feel a bit more comfortable and we are doing things as we please. We started Jacob on cereal this last week - at 7 weeks old! He was just an eating machine and not quite full enough on just the milk. So Monday we did just the evening time and he loved it and even ate it like a big boy. Tuesday I did the morning time and again what a success. Wednesday I did morning and night and that has been our schedule since. When we had Jacob I kept telling myself I am going to keep him a baby as long as I can I don't want him to grow up too fast, but that has gone right out the window, big boy it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment