
Well we have been going to dance class for about a month now and it seems to be going well, of course Madelynn gives us the guilt trip and cries when we leave but after about 2 minutes just long enough to make us feel bad she is over it and dancing. I let it bother me the first couple times and of course she did to Matt one time and he was mortified but Madelynn is just going to be our girl that hates to leave us she still gives me a hard time when I leave her at Kelly's and that has been going on for 4 years now everyday! I can't complain too much because I remember being 21 years old crying when I had to leave my parents to get married :) I am glad I left but I can definitely side with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment