Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"PIMP"




These are the officials words out of my husbands mouth when he saw Jacob this morning. I don't really ever recall him being to into what the girls wore each day except for where did you get this, or how much did that cost, or why am I taking tags off Kaylee's clothes? Other than that he would tell them they looked cute but didn't care what they wore. With Jacob on the other hand it is a whole new story...gosh for bid he wear yellow, he needs to wear blue everyday! So with that said I have tried my hardest to find everything boy and if it has sports on it even better! So today Jacob wore a little Adidas outfit with basketball on it - looks like a warm up outfit and Matt was just thrilled I could tell! He did look pretty cute but it also made him look older :)

No comments: