Well I really honestly never thought we would be at this point but I decided I needed a picture of it. Kaylee and Jacob both with their pacifiers and the best part of it all is Kaylee really enjoys hers much more than Jacob likes his! Kaylee is only allowed to have hers when she is going to bed or mom and dad are too tired to fight with her :), and I know it just kills her to watch Jacob in the car with his, it takes all her might to not grab it from him and start sucking on it. But I have come to the conclusion that 2 kids with pacifiers is much better than 2 kids in diapers - which we did with the girls so this is much better to handle. One day Kaylee will be so proud that her and her younger brother had pacifiers at the same time and even got to suck on them together when watching a movie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment