Thursday, October 7, 2010

God Continues to Test

God sure does have something good in mind, I just wish I could see the end result right now.  We continue to be challenged with life events that for some reason just don't seem to be normal or fair.  I must have been a pretty strong person before all this because if he is making us stronger he is testing us well - I think we are at a Masters Degree Level.  Anyways enough of the talk - we are faced with challenges and we are definitely growing as a family!  It is amazing to look back and see how we have handled what has been thrown at us so far and if we would have done anything different?  Life is hard right now - there have been many days it would have been a lot easier to stay asleep, but that doesn't solve anything. 
This is how I feel somedays and how I feel like it is all about me and a pitty party for myself because I think my problems are hard to deal with.  But then we get a wake up call - and thank goodness for those.  There are so many other things going on out there right now that my issues don't really even compare.  I will always have 3 healthy children to come home to everyday and get to laugh and grow with.  I will always have a loving husband that takes amazingly good care of his family.  I will always have food on my table and a roof over my head.  I will always have amazing memories of the fun times I have had during my life.  So then I realize girl life ain't so bad - you have it pretty good and I need to move on and enjoy the ride.  So that is what we try to do - we are enjoying the ride.
"Come what May and Love It" - not sure where I saw this but it kind of stuck with me!  I just wish I would remember it all the time.

No comments: