Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh how I love your long hair

Well I always blammed it on Matt that he wanted the girls to have long hair because I knew sometimes it just wasn't practical but to be honest from the day I had Madelynn I was in love with her full head of hair and even more excited that I was going to get to braid and curl and style her hair everyday. I love long hair and making it so cute. And then when I had Kaylee it was like twice the fun - 2 times the hair, 2 times the braids, but it was getting the point of 2 times the fights, 2 times the messed up hair, 2 times the screaming while I washed it. Why did my girls not like their hair done? I could do it so many different ways and I loved doing it? We decided as a team that maybe it was time to go short for awhile...especially since mommy is going to be leaving and she is still going to be very paticular on how her girls look everyday especially going to school. So we needed something that daddy could take care of for the most part. Oh how I loved your long hair, but I am loving your short hair even more - you both look adorable and it fits your personalities oh so well!









Madelynn and Kaylee we are so proud of you - your hair is adorable and you both look so cute with your new hair cuts!  We can tell they are loving the new hair as much as we are!  We haven't had any fights yet - and bath night was cut in half not having to wash all that hair

No comments: